Driver / Bell Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Driver / Bell Attendant. If you have an outgoing attitude and an outstanding work ethic, we would love meet you!
- Provide excellent customer service to all our guests and owners
- Transport guests to and from the Aspen airport
- Welcome guests upon arrival and escort to front desk
- Assist with luggage to room
- Escort guests to and from their residences
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Provide information on about the property the guest is staying in, and guest amenities
- Deliver mail and packages
- Assist guests with departure
- Help Front Desk when needed
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekday Ski Pass (FTS)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FTS)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Previous guest service experience a plus, but not required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.