Drywall Painter/Grounds Worker/Maintenance Tech
This position’s purpose is to provide and maintain a high standard to the curb appeal and appearance of the buildings both inside and out. Daily emphasis on drywall patch, repair, and paint work for common areas throughout the twin-tower high rise buildings includes but is not limited to assisting in grounds maintenance, carpet cleaning, snow removal, power washing, and landscape maintenance. Customer service, attention to detail and a proactive approach is required.
*Proficient in drywall patching, sanding and painting.
* Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as snow blowers, power washers, leaf blowers etc.
* Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, brooms etc.
* Hand sweep sidewalks and pick up trash
* Pick up dog waste
* Rake and sweep up leaves
* Clean up graffiti
* Replace dog waste hand bags and trash bags
* Power wash sidewalks
* Shovel snow from walks, driveways, and spread ice melt in those areas.
* Maintain or repair tools, equipment, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
* Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, planters etc.
- Sustained background in a variety of trades
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- General maintenance experience strongly preferred
- Must have a professional demeanor
- Must have a sincere desire to help people - owners, guest, staff, and alike