Join our Engineering team at Solaris Residences! $2,000 sign on bonus!
We are looking for an Engineer Technician III to support the maintenance and repair of all building systems and equipment as well as all systems and equipment in the units and commercial spaces.
If you have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Respond to any work orders for both guests/owners and employee requests
- Assist with preventative maintenance in units, common areas, commercial spaces, etc
- Perform daily round - check boilers, pools, common areas, fire systems, etc
- Maintain all facilities and operation systems in a safe and efficient working order
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Work w/tech II, tech I and outside contractors to provide necessary improvements and maintenance as directed
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials
- Room maintenance and common area maintenance including: changing light bulbs, repairing appliances, maintaining hvac equipment, paint & stain, AV troubleshooting, furniture repair, plumbing issues, etc.
- Maintain shop and storerooms: assist in cleaning and organizing. Keep tools in designated spots. Inform Director of Engineering about parts and stock
- Monitor the radio and work order system and respond to any issues within 15 minutes.
- Inform Director of Engineering of any larger issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Solaris Residences, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25+/ hour DOE
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week; Friday to Monday 8am-6:30pm
- Must be experienced in mechanical and HVAC systems and theory.
- Preferably 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong work ethic, and a good attitude are a must.
- Must be able to both work alone and in a team environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.