Engineer I AM or PM Shift
Country:United States of America
We are currently seeking an Engineer I to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Maintain and repair all guestrooms and public areas in accordance with Viceroy Standard’s procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Report any unusual finding or safety hazards immediately to the Director of Engineering or Director of Housekeeping.
- Document all work performed on a room inspection sheets.
- Prepare and maintain logs of all work accomplished in a day.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent or a vocational B
- Background in building maintenance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Ability to work simple mathematics calculations
- Ability to work in and around the public in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to adapt to priority changes of work flow
- Ability to think clearly under high pressure or in emergency situations
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to achieve positive results