Engineer II AM or PM Shift
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Engineer I to join our team in Viceroy Snowmass! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs and Pre-Arrival Checks
- Event Support
- Ice Rink Operations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Village, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $23-$27/hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma and/or Trade School Certification preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years technical training or equivalent maintenance / hospitality experience
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to track and allocate time correctly.
- CPO certification preferred but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.