Engineer Technician I - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our Engineering team at Solaris Residences!
We are looking for an Engineer Technician I to support the maintenance and repair of all building systems and equipment as well as all systems and equipment in the units and commercial spaces.
If you have strong work ethics and a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Light Carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting & Staining
- Appliance Maintenance
Location: The Solaris Residences, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25+/ hour DOE + $1000 Signing Bonus*
*Half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week; Wednesday to Saturday, 7am-5:30pm
- Must be experienced in mechanical and HVAC systems and theory.
- Preferably 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong work ethic, and a good attitude are a must.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.