Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a detail oriented Engineering Coordinator. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and are self-motivated, we would love to meet you!
- Recording work order information, dispatching calls to engineering team, and inputting revenue data
- Assists with purchasing and inventory for the Engineering Department
- Enters payroll, timesheets and work order information
- Manages Work Order platform and documentation
- Organizes office space and assists the Director of Engineering, Assistant Director of Engineering, and Engineering Staff with projects and tasks
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25 / hour
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Able to work well with others
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Job activities require primarily sitting, with occasional standing, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approx. 50lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.