Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Engineer Coordinator to join our team in Viceroy Snowmass! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- Support the Director of Engineering with any correspondence required.
- Oversee the smooth running of the office in regards to ensuring adequate stock and supplies are maintained, equipment is operational.
- Order and purchase office supplies and stationery as required.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Responsible for all invoices coming to Engineering - for checking to ensure that items have arrived and passing invoices on to Accounts for payment
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date and easy to use filing system.
- Monitors and manages the payroll function.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support hotel operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the hotel.
- Complies with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Assists with any other administrative or secretarial duties as directed by the Director of Engineering
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: Snowmass Village, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma and/or Trade School Certification preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years technical training or equivalent maintenance / hospitality experience
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to track and allocate time correctly.
- CPO certification preferred but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.