Engineering/ Maintenance Technician - $1000 Signing Bonus
The Solaris Residences is looking for full time, year round maintenance / engineering technician to work 4-10's. Tech's are responsible for responding to all maintenance issues in and around the property and generally keeping the property in a like new condition.
- Light Carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting & Staining
- Appliance Maintenance
Location: The Solaris Residences, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21/ hour + DOE
Signing Bonus: $1000 - Half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week; 8am - 6:30pm
- Experience Preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.