Engineering/ Maintenance Technician, 4 - 10's
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a full time, year round Engineering / Maintenance Tech to join our team in Vail, CO. The Tech will be responsible for responding to all maintenance issues in and around the property and generally keeping the property in a like new condition.
- Light Carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting & Staining
- Appliance Maintenance
Location: The Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18/ hour + DOE
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week; 12:30pm - 11pm; Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus- depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Experience Preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.