Engineering/ Maintenance Technician
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a full time, year round Maintenance Tech to join our team. This Tech will be responsible for responding to all maintenance issues in and around the property and generally keeping the property in a like new condition.
- Light Carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting & Staining
- Appliance Maintenance
Location: The Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: September 23,2019
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18/ hour + DOE
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Experience Preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 90490059206