Engineering Overnight Technician - Northstar
JOB SUMMARY: The overnight technician will provide on-site maintenance, security, and lock-out service for all EWH managed HOA’s and properties. There will be a heavy focus on the garage maintenance.
- Garage Duties
- Garage Sweeping
- Cleaning and Pressure wash the trash rooms
- Litter pick-up
- Dumpster clean
- Residential Trash removal and use of compactor
- Parking enforcement in the garage.
- Overnight Security and Lock-Out
- Nightly Building walks and security checks throughout the property
- VSFC - security checks
- Lock-out service for all guests locked out after hours
- Work with guest services manager on how to read reports and which residences are on EWH programs to direct them to the correct person to call if reservation is not on the reports.
- Residential Property Management
- Fulfill any overnight guest and owner requests for work and document any work done.
- Inspect and maintain all mechanical & electrical systems.
- Provide hands on troubleshooting and repair of all building systems.
- Perform duties expected in rental/homecare residences (included but not limited to).
- Appliance troubleshooting and repair
- Tile/grout installation/repair
- Drywall repair and installation
- Perform any assigned annual preventive maintenance checks on individual units on our programs.
- Homeowner Association Management
- Work on assigned projects as created by the department manager and day supervisor, from initiation through completion utilizing internal staff as well as outside contracted services.
- Fulfill work orders for HOA work in residences if fulfill HOA requirements.
- Inspect and maintain all preventive maintenance checklists on association equipment.
- Provide input and assistance on quarterly board meeting maintenance reports as needed.
- Regular Boiler/Chiller checks throughout the night.
- Respond to emergencies requiring maintenance presence on site.
- Participate in the on-call maintenance program.
- Understand and use IQTrac for all work
- Track and input all daily timesheet tasks in spreadsheet
- In collaboration with engineering manager and supervisor, participate in a weekly meeting to inform entire team of the week’s expectations.
- Clear communication through email, text, phone with other departments.
Additional duties and special projects as requested and or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
QUALIFICATIONS: Mechanical/electrical aptitude and a willingness to develop additional skills is required. Must have a valid drivers license as well as be able to work weekends, and holidays.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience developing CMMS Preventative Maintenance programs, and inventory control experience in a maintenance environment. Significant experience in electrical or HVAC systems & controls.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.