Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Engineer Supervisor to join our team in Viceroy Snowmass! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- Receives request from Engineering Department management as well as other hotel departments for work order and projects.
- Participates directly in repairs and maintenance of hotel systems, including supervision of engineering colleagues as needed to complete assigned work requests and projects.
- Ensures that adequate communication is provided to affected departments to minimize disruption to guests or colleagues
- Follows Viceroy Snowmass guidelines when working in guest rooms or Villas and ensures that notices are clearly stationed indicating that work is taking place in order not to alarm or inconvenience guests
- Has working knowledge of the principles of air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation systems, including the ability to troubleshoot and determine the best method of correcting malfunctions and completing prescribed preventative maintenance.
- Provide status updates to Engineering Management. Participate in planning sessions for long lead time projects.
- Participate in hotel committees such as Safety, Sustainability and Service Culture.
- Adhere to the hotel fire, health and safety regulations.
- Follow Engineering guidelines regarding awareness of safety hazards (ie. Broken glass, frayed electrical wires etc) and to report to the Chief Engineer any issues
- Have absolute respect for guest and colleague property at all times
- Practice safety standards at all times
- Monitor responsible care of equipment
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-colleagues at all times
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Always use the correct methods in the utilization of equipment and supplies
- Ensure the thorough cleanliness of all areas of responsibility in accordance with Viceroy Snowmass standards
- Sustain a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment and colleague satisfaction.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: Snowmass Village, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $30-$32 / hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $1500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma and/or Trade School Certification preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years technical training or equivalent maintenance / hospitality experience
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to track and allocate time correctly.
- CPO certification preferred but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.