Entry Level Cook
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the culinary team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques in a fast-paced kitchen.
We are looking for an Entry Level Line Cook to join our team! This is a great position for someone with basic culinary skills who desires to advance their skills and learn the ins and outs of commercial kitchen operation. If you excel at multitasking and time management and have basic knife skills we would love to meet you!
The Entry Level Line Cook supports and helps the Sous Chef and Lead Line Cook to accomplish the day to day tasks including:
- Setting up and stocking line stations with necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service, including chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces
- Cooking assigned menu items during service, complying with the Sous Chef and Lead Line Cook's instructions and recommendations
- Maintaining high quality standards of food and its preparation, service and presentation
- Keeping line stations clean and organized
- Complying with mandatory food safety standards and regulations
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Basic knife skills preferred
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to read and write in English
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.