The Spa at Vail Athletic Club is seeking a customer service oriented Esthetician to join their team! The Esthetician specializes in beautification and health of the skin. The Esthetician will perform a variety of facial techniques and practices for spa guests and members, to increase, improve or maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. Will promote retail sales of facial products, and make recommendations for a follow-up home care program.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Converse with clients about symptoms, medical history and desired results
- Evaluate client’s skin and meet diverse needs of each client
- Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety guidelines and standards
- Must provide a positive experience for the guest as well as bring positivity to spa setting
- Attend trainings for all treatments/services provided at Spa Anjali
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment
- Have enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
Location: The Spa at Vail Athletic Club- Vail, CO https://vailathleticclub.com/spa/
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Seasonal or Year Round.
Eligible for great benefits and perks, these include 401K Plan, bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, spa discounts, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
CO Esthetic license required. Previous esthetician experience required.