Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
Spa Anjali Beaver Creek is seeking a customer service oriented Esthetician who specializes in the beautification and health of skin. The esthetician will perform a variety of facial techniques and practices for spa guests and members, to increase, improve, or maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. Will promote retail sales of facial products and make recommendations for a follow-up home care program.
- Converse with clients about symptoms, medical history and desired results
- Evaluate client’s skin and meet diverse needs of each client
- Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety guidelines and standards
- Must provide a positive experience for the guest as well as bring positivity to the spa setting
- Attend trainings for all treatments/services provided
- Maintain a constructive attitude and contribute to a quality work environment
- Have enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
Location: Spa Anjali Beaver Creek - The Charter, Beaver Creek
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal and Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (for FT)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (for FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- CO Esthetic license required
- Previous esthetician experience required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.