Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
Spa Anjali Beaver Creek is seeking a customer service oriented Esthetician who specializes in the beautification and health of skin. The esthetician will perform a variety of facial techniques and practices for spa guests and members, to increase, improve, or maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. Will promote retail sales of facial products and make recommendations for a follow-up home care program.
- Converse with clients about symptoms, medical history and desired results
- Evaluate client’s skin and meet diverse needs of each client
- Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety guidelines and standards
- Must provide a positive experience for the guest as well as bring positivity to the spa setting
- Attend trainings for all treatments/services provided
- Maintain a constructive attitude and contribute to a quality work environment
- Have enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
Location: Spa Anjali Beaver Creek at The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: Commission
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends
- CO Esthetic license required
- Previous esthetician experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.