Executive Administrative Assistant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Meet and greet all visitors to the Viceroy Snowmass Offices in a warm and courteous manner offering refreshments - following the resort’s communication & service standard.
- Answer general questions relating to the property and assists in problem solving.
- Ensure knowledge of the products & services available at Viceroy Snowmass is always current and be able to speak confidently about them.
- Oversee the smooth running of the office in regards to ensuring adequate stock and supplies are maintained and equipment is operational.
- Report all defective equipment to the appropriate department and co-ordinate the repair/replacement of the operational equipment.
- Order and purchase office supplies and stationery in line with the Company internal requisition and purchasing procedures.
- Maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date and easy to use filing system.
- Ensure the setting up meeting requirements such as arranging refreshments, lunches, tea/coffee, Audio Visual requirements, room set-up.
- Assist with making all travel arrangements (flights and transfers etc) for Executive Committee members.
- Book appointments on request.
- Scribing minutes of meetings; morning briefings, ops meetings, head of department meetings etc.
- Take accurate messages and communicate them in a timely manner to the appropriate member of the Executive Committee.
- Create, maintain and administer all reports as directed and needed by the Executive Committee.
- Using computer software programs - produce posters, certificates, cards and other communication support material.
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of assigned projects and tasks.
- Participate and coordinate company sponsored colleague events and community relation projects
- Assist in maintaining effective and timely colleague communication channels in the property such as newsletters, intra-, & internet etc, information from the property Executive Committee.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of personnel and company information at all times both on and off the job.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department in ensuring Executive Committee members’ information/documentation held on file is current and accurate e.g. performance evaluation documentation, leave requests etc.
- Attend and participate in the assigned Company meetings as is necessary.
- Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate interest in enhancing own personal and professional development.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $27-$32/hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $1500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Hotel experience would be an asset
- Highly competent in the use various computer applications (internet, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher & PowerPoint)
- Computer and manual inputting
- Must reflect a positive attitude at all times
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels - excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Relationship builder; networker
- Strong planning, organization and execution skills
- Creativity & problem solving skills
- Leadership potential - desirable
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.