East West Hospitality is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chairman to join our team in Charleston, SC. This position will be responsible for assisting the Chairman by performing executive assistant duties in an office environment.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Conserve Chairman’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications and distributing information as appropriate and requested.
- Assist in interacting with and filing health insurance claims, et.al.
- Maintain Chairman’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Maintain and files Chairman’s American Express monthly billing with Accounting.
- Maintain Chairman and South Carolina Tickler file.
- Prepare meeting packets and power point presentations with provided documents and input.
- Answer calls and review incoming emails, faxes, mail, etc. Determine purpose of the communication and respond or forward appropriately.
- Work actively with the leadership team to drive company culture, vision, mission and values.
- Coordinate recognition activities as requested.
- Coordinate local meetings/events to be determined.
- Assist with, coordinate, and/or prepare drafts of regular newsletters for South Carolina HOAs and Division. Involvement may vary by communication type. Ensure communications are distributed timely.
- Participate on special projects as needed and requested.
- Assist and/or coordinate with Director of Operations South Carolina as needed and time permits.
- Perform front desk duties at properties managed by South Carolina as needed, including some security duties like reviewing camera footage and assigning access control codes.
- Answer requests about the organization and provide inquiries with requested information or direct to appropriate source.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
Location: Charleston, SC
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $37,000 - $40,000 / year
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
Four years prior experience as administrative support to senior level management OR two years experience as executive assistant OR appropriate combination of above. Sophisticated and professional writing and verbal communication skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, and Travel Logistics experience.
Job Reference #: 91082335505