Executive Chef - The Charter
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a creative Executive Chef to lead our our food and beverage team! Our operations consists of The Terrace restaurant for breakfast, Black Diamond Bistro for dinner and a rapidly expanding banquet operation. We are focused on fostering a culture of hospitality while serving delicious food in a comfortable environment.
If you are an experienced, driven, like -minded professional, we would love to meet you!
- Hire, train, supervise and manage kitchen staff both for adherence to policies and encourage professional growth
- Develop unique and brand-appropriate menus that feature regional and seasonal ingredients whenever possible while maintaining food cost goals
- Reference data available from the POS system to apply proper staffing levels and par level maintenance of key supplies
- Develop strategically priced and executable Catering menus at prices that support margins and guest appeal
- Manage food purchases and specifications and recipes, to include costing
- Monitor inventory and purchasing supplies and food from approved vendors
- Review staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to F & B, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Assure all kitchen equipment is always maintained and in operable order
- Foster a positive culture
Location: The Charter at Beaver Creek - 120 Offerson Road
Start Date: July 1st
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $77,000 - $90,000/ year DOE plus annual bonus potential
Schedule: Must be available nights, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum of an associate degree
- At least 6-7 years of management within the restaurant industry and/or specialized culinary apprenticeship or training program
- Advanced culinary skills including food preparation, flavor pairing and other cooking best practices
- Exceptional leadership skills including, motivation and goal-setting that can be reflected in references, letters of recommendation, or examples of previous work in these arenas
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.