The Charter in Beaver Creek, CO is looking for a creative Executive Chef. Our food and beverage operation consists of The Terrace restaurant for breakfast, Black Diamond Bistro for dinner and a rapidly expanding banquet operation. We are focused on fostering a culture of hospitality while serving delicious food in a comfortable environment. We are looking for an experienced, driven, like -minded professional to assist in these endeavors.
- Oversee all multi unit kitchen operations
- Menu creation and execution
- Hiring, firing, supervising, and scheduling all kitchen staff
Location: The Charter at Beaver Creek, CO - Managed by East West Hospitality
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $65k - $75k DOE + bonus potential
Schedule: Nights, weekends, and holidays
- Culinary degree or equivalent
- At least five years experience in culinary operations
- At least two years experience in culinary management
- Ingenuity and critical thinking
- A strong sense of hospitality
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.