F&B Manager - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work?
Join our Food & Beverage team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, where you will work with multiple outlets and teams and continue to develop your leadership in a luxury resort setting.
We are looking for an F&B Manager who has strong Food and Beverage knowledge and previous management experience in the industry. If that is you, we would love to meet you!
- Direct flow of service and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Supervise, train and determine scheduling needs for staff during your shifts.
- Confer with food preparation and other personnel to determine daily menus and other related activities.
- In conjunction with HR, maintain appropriate Employee records, new hire paperwork, job codes, schedules, and facilitate weekly payroll.
- Develop and maintain all service training manuals in accordance with hotel and Food and Beverage Standards.
- Contribute to the evolution of Food and Beverage service, position in the market, and standard of excellence.
- The dining area includes but is not limited to the main dining room MAYA (all services), Lookout, patios, Market, IRD, Starbucks, and Laps pool bar.
- Organize and perform training in product and service knowledge.
Location: Westin Riverfront Food & Beverage Outlets - Avon, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 / year DOE
Schedule: Nights Required, Weekends Required, Holidays
- At least 3 Years F&B Management experience
- Hotel experience preferred
- Strong beverage knowledge
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Meal Stipend
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.