East West Hospitality is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our corporate team in Avon, CO! If you are proactive, demonstrate strong analytical and computer skills, and have the ability to adapt quickly, we'd love to meet you!
The primary responsibilities of this role will include compiling proformas, analyzing key operating indicators and performing market research for hotels, condo hotels, property management operations and retail operations. This analysis and reporting will help provide operational insight and information to key business leaders in understanding trends and drivers of the business and to identify areas of risk or opportunity. Working with the CFO and the operating regions, you will assist in the development and implementation of initiatives to drive operational growth and efficiencies.
This position is also central in creating financial models and working with IT to create dashboard reports as well as preparation of reports and presentation for Board of Directors and Executive Committees. Qualified candidates should have an understanding of financial statements with a particular focus on drivers of profitability. Reporting is often ad hoc, time sensitive and used directly for communication to senior leadership.
- Proformas and financial analysis - Condo hotels
- Proformas - financial analysis new businesses
- Acumen with Finance and Accounting reporting tools and packages (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Manage and steer dashboard reporting
- Financial RFP’s (credit card commissions, banking, financial reporting tools, accounting platforms, etc.)
- Assistance with creation and update of financial models (preferred return, cash flows, summaries)
- Coordinate the transition team for new acquisitions
- Familiarity with corporate books (OA’s, etc.)
- Budget preparation and assist with analyzing division/operating company’s budgets
- Financial analysis on potential new businesses and market research
- Analyze operating efficiencies
- Work Flow - efficiencies
- Subject matter expert for all financial reporting systems and transactional systems used by the finance and accounting teams
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Assist with balance sheet or cash flow statements, as well as partner with corporate finance functions.
- Read legal documents
- Assist in cross functional special projects as needed.
- Assist with annual Audit
- Meeting packets
- Must have strong excel skill and computer skills, and be able to learn new systems quickly.
- A working knowledge of Power BI or other dashboard reporting tools.
- Must have an understanding of financial statements with a particular focus on drivers of profitability.
- Experience with data warehouse management and lodging property management systems a plus, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to East West's Mission, Vision & Values
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Location: Eagle County, CO Based Remote - Daily responsibilities can be done remotely, but office work in Avon, CO will be required on occasion.
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Salary: $80k - $85k
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Bonus / year
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.