Fitness Class Instructor - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Athletic Club Westin team, a renowned Athletic Club in the heart of the Vail Valley, offering 60+ classes a week and state of the art facilities.
We are looking for a highly motivated Fitness Instructor to lead a variety of modalities such as Barre, HIIT & Circuit-based classes.
If you are a passionate, motivational and certified instructor, we would love to meet you!
Location: The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa. Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: On Call
Pay Rate: Starting at $28 / hour + head count commission
- Physical Fitness.
- Certified Fitness Instructor.
- Ability to tailor classes to particular needs.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Able to maintains a friendly and professional demeanor with guests, members and staff. Arrives early to class and is always prepared.
- Supports the club team by maintaining cleanliness of all club facilities and assisting members and guests as needed.
- Works as part of a team and picks up classes as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.