Fitness Front Desk Attendant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our renowned Athletic Club team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa!
We are looking for a self-motivated Fitness Front Desk Attendant to join us in providing the best hospitality experience in the valley! If you have friendly, outgoing guest service skills, we would love to meet you!
- Keep athletic club organized and sanitized
- Help convey policies of the resort to hotel guests
- Managing classes, pool reservations and memberships on computer program
- Provide friendly customer service to guests
- Selling memberships, retail items and passes to guests
Location: The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: Sundays 12:00PM-5PM
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to fully understand the essence of each fitness class by participating or observing.
- Physically be able to move equipment for organizational purposes, and bring in and put out pool lanes.
- Must be able to clean snow off pool furniture in the winter season.
- Demonstrated guest service skills required.
- Previous fitness club experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays required.
- Basic computer skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Membership at the Athletic Club
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.