Fitness Front Desk Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a self-motivated Fitness Front Desk Attendant to join our team! If you have friendly, outgoing guest service skills, we would love to meet you!
- Keep athletic club organized and sanitized
- Help convey policies of the resort to hotel guests
- Managing classes, pool reservations and memberships on computer program
- Monitor hot tub capacity
- Provide friendly customer service to guests
- Selling memberships, retail items and passes to guests
Location: The Athletic Club- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Afternoon and evening shifts available
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to fully understand the essence of each fitness class by participating or observing.
- Physically be able to move equipment for organizational purposes, and bring in and put out pool lanes.
- Must be able to clean snow off pool furniture in the winter season.
- Demonstrated guest service skills required
- Previous fitness club experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Membership at the Athletic Club
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership for Employee
- Discounted Membership for Family
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.