Food & Beverage Outlets Supervisor - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Food & Beverage Team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Valley, and we are looking for a driven and personable leader to join us as our F&B Outlets Supervisor.
In this role you will oversee the day-to-day operations of our F&B outlets, such as Starbucks, In-room Dining, Riverfront Market, and support the Dining Room as needed, while ensuring product and service quality, and consistency. This position reports directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Westin & Starbucks. Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep outlets operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Anticipate guests and outlets needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Assist with new members training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provide feedback to manager on team members performance during shift.
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to teammates on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team performance.
- Ensure compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Execute store operations during scheduled shifts. Organize opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Riverfront Market:
- Oversee the work of retail staff in a store environment.
- Coordinate the shipping and receiving of merchandise.
- Solve problems at a day-to-day level
- Assist guests.
- Perform weekly inventory.
- Organize, stock and display all retail and food products.
- In-room Dining:
- Ensure the IRD area is stocked and organized.
- Ensure all staff follows Marriott standards for in room dining procedures.
- Prepare orders.
- Dining Room:
- Assist servers on the floor during meal periods.
- Clear and reset counters or tables at the conclusion of each course when needed
- Assist dining room servers in the food and beverage service, set tables, serve guests as directed by the server, keep menus clean, clean table between servings, menu knowledge.
- Set up bar & dining room in a thorough and swift manner.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Mornings, afternoons, and weekends required.
Pay Rate: $22/hr
- Previous Food & Beverage or Starbucks experience required.
- A passion for hospitality and guest service required.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, work as part of a team, and have strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with our guests and team members.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program