Food and Beverage Supervisor
Join our Food & Beverage Team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an AM Supervisor to join our Stoke & Rye team! If you are a driven and personable leader , task oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to meet you!
In this role you will lead and our Front of House team while ensuring product and service quality, and consistency. This position reports directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Anticipate guests' needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for cues. Communicate information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Assist with new associates training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provide feedback to manager on team members performance during shift.
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to teammates on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team performance.
- Ensure compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist servers as needed (set tables, serve guests as directed by the server, keep menus clean, clean table between servings).
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 6 AM start. Flexible schedule. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
Pay Rate: $23/ hour
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 2 year of experience in F&B preferred but not required
- Passion for hospitality
- Ability to delegate tasks and keep team engaged
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated
- Must have good organizational and time management
- Swiss army knife mentality - able to bounce to any position when/where needed
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be task oriented.
- Anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50 pounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Winter Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We strive to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong.
We are: Entrepreneurial, Local, Transparent, Supportive, Personal, and Collaborative.
Based in Colorado, East West Hospitality has more than 35 years of success managing some of the world’s favorite resort communities and urban centers. We specialize in association, rental and property management, hotels, spas, fitness, restaurants, and retail operations with locations in Colorado, South Carolina, California, and Hawaii. We have over 1,500 employees who are sharing their passion for hospitality in the places where they live, work, and thrive.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.