Front Desk Agent - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our team at The Wren at Vail, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail!
We are looking for a service oriented and reliable Front Desk Agent to assist our owners and guests at the Front Desk and by telephone. If you are reliable, friendly and have a passion for hospitality, we would love to meet you!
- Greet and provide service to guests/owners
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Check in/Check Out guests
- Create Reservations for guests (from incoming calls & emails)
Location: The Wren at Vail - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20/ hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, specific schedule to be determined
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience in customer service required
- Fluency in English required. Knowledge of any foreign languages helpful but not required.
- Computer, printer, copier, fax machine, postage meter machine, and telephones
- RDPWIN (property management software), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.