Front Desk Agent - $1500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is seeking an organized and enthusiastic Front Desk Agent. The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing excellent guest service to our guests and owners, both in person and over the phone. They are the primary point of contact for guest arrivals/departures, and are expected to provide the guests with important information about the property and surrounding area. They are someone who strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction. Must be able to book reservations and provide back-up for the transportation/bell department if needed.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25 / hour
- Basic computer & phone skills
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Ski Pass Program
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.