Front Desk Agent - $2000 Signing Bonus & $1000 EOS Bonus - Poste Montane Lodge
Join our team at Poste Montane Lodge located in Beaver Creek, steps away from the mountain!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detailed-oriented Front Desk Agent to provide an exceptional experience for every owner and guest.
- All duties of the Front Office, including the check-in/out of guests (which will require information sharing and cash/credit card handling), answering telephones, responding to guest requests, and completion of shift reports.
- Make reservations for owners, guest's of owners and paying guests.
- Provide concierge services
- Set up and & tear down for owner and guest weekly events
Location: Poste Montane- Beaver Creek, CO
Start date: ASAP
Employment type: Full Time, Year Round.
Schedule: It varies, requires a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $19/hr + $2000 Signing Bonus* + $1000 End of Season Bonus
Signing Bonus will be paid in two installments of $1000 each, after 30 and 60 days of employment.
- One year education in a related-field; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous guest-service experience preferred
- Solid computer skills required
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- $2000 Signing Bonus + $1000 End of Season Bonus
- On-site parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Dependent on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture