Front Desk Agent - $500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards, and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
Solaris Residences, located in the center of Vail Village, is looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent. This is a great opportunity to begin or continue to grow your career in hospitality at one of Vail's premier properties. If you are professional in appearance and presentation, and have a proven work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver genuine hospitality to guests and owners from check-in to check-out
- Communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone while responding to guest and owner requests and concerns
- Maximize revenue through up-selling and sales strategy
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support operations and goals
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 / hr
Signing Bonus: $500 - Half paid after one month, half after 60 days
Schedule: Two available shifts; morning: 7am-3pm or evening: 3pm-11pm (occasionally, this shift could change to 12pm-8pm).
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- In-Town Parking Options
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least one year experience in the hospitality or customer service
- Front Desk / Guest Service experience preferred
- Spanish knowledge a plus
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.