Front Desk Agent & Concierge - Lodge at Lionshead
Join our team at the Lodge at Lionshead, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a dependable and organized Front Desk Agent & Concierge to join our team. With direction from the Reservations Manager, this position supports the day-to-day operations of the front office. If you are service-oriented and have a friendly approach, we would love to meet you!
- Greet everyone who walks through the front doors with genuine hospitality.
- Check guests in and out, ensuring they have an efficient and informative front desk experience on both the phone and in person.
- Coordinate flow of front office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, and maintaining lobby appearance.
- Assist guests with dinner and activity reservations, coordinate transportation, and answer questions regarding the area in general (shops, restaurants, activities).
- Handle requests for maintenance and housekeeping.
- Handle all shipping & receiving of packages and luggage for front office and guests.
- Assist with reservations as needed.
Location: Lodge at Lionshead - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20/ hour + Commission from vendors
Schedule: Varies AM/PM. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of the Vail Valley, attractions, shops, and restaurants.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours / day.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Winter Incentive Program
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.