Front Desk Agent - Housing Available!
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn, managed by East West Hospitality.
Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn is looking for Front Desk Agents with outstanding communication skills. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Must be committed to creating a rewarding experience for every guest, at the same time being the primary point of contact for all guest's request.
- Handle guest registrations and room assignments, accommodating special request whenever possible.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to company services,registration of guest, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Handle multiple guest and employee interactions with tact and diplomacy to resolve concerns.
- Have thorough knowledge of hotel credit and check cashing policies and procedures and adhere to them.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Morning and Evening shifts. Must be available to work weekends, and holidays.
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for Full Time, Year Round Employees
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time for Full Time, Year Round Employees
- Employee Housing Available
- Breakfast & Lunch Provided
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- Three to six months hospitality experience or training
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.