Front Desk Agent - Poste Montane Lodge $500 signing bonus!
Join our team at Poste Montane Lodge located in Beaver Creek, steps away from the mountain!
We are looking for enthusiastic and detailed-oriented, team player to join our team as a Front Desk Agent. If you are able to multi task efficiently and quickly, problem solve, and have excellent customer service skills, we'd love to meet you! This role would be responsible for providing an exceptional experience for every owner and guest who comes through our doors.
- Reports on time and ready to work scheduled shifts
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance of self and surroundings
- Greets and provides guests and owners with friendly customer service
- Maintains an environment of comfortable hospitality for coworkers, guests, and owners
- Answers telephones in a timely and courteous manner
- Takes reservations over the telephone and inputs the information into the computer
- Collects advance payments from guests as well as payments made by in house guests
- Responds to guest requests and inquiries
- Maintains public areas and supplies including coffee service, amenities, and office machines
- Checks guests in and out
- Issues keys/codes (at check in, to housekeeping, to outside vendors)
- Communicates with housekeeping and maintenance departments to resolve any guest issues
- Keeps records of any maintenance requests with the maintenance log
- Assist guests and owners with resolving any issues with their stay
- Apply homeowner payments to owner accounts and create bank deposits for these payments
- Complete daily checklists (i.e. daily reports, audits, etc).
- Assist with general maintenance and engineering projects such as painting, staining, power washing, landscaping or other duties as assigned
Location: Poste Montane- Beaver Creek, CO
Start date: ASAP
Employment type: Full Time, Year Round.
Pay: $23 / hour + $500 Sign-On Bonus (1/2 paid after 30 days, 1/2 paid after 90 days)
Schedule: 8hrs/day; Saturday-Wednesday; hours may vary
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Solid computer skills required
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program (Merchant pass or equivalent bonus)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture