Front Desk Agent - Seasons
Join our Property Management team at the Seasons, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Managament by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a friendly Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you are dependable and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Provide a high level of guest service to owners and guests
- Check guests in and out
- Answer phones and email
- Respond to owner and guest requests
- Accept and log packages
Location: The Seasons - 137 Benchamark Rd. Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20/ hour + $500 Signing Bonus
Schedule: 8 hour shifts between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm with weekend work required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day.
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- On-site Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.