Front Desk Agent - St. James Place
Join our team at St. James Place, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
Beaver Creek's premier condominium property, St. James Place is located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village and less than 200 yards to slopes at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
We are looking for a service oriented and reliable Front Desk Agent with previous customer service experience. In this position you will provide exceptional service to our owners and guests at the Front Desk and by telephone.
If you are reliable, friendly and have a passion for hospitality, we would love to meet you!
- Meet and greet guests professionally and efficiently
- Fast and efficient check-in and check-out
- Reconcile all departures and arrivals throughout the day
- Handle all guest requests/complaints in a professional, prompt, courteous and discreet manner
- Be familiar with reservation policies and procedures and be capable of accurately booking reservations
- Maintain a good working relationship with other front desk staff members and other departments such as maintenance, group sales, housekeeping, etc.
- Answer phones in a courteous and timely manner, taking accurate and legible messages
Location: St. James Place , Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Pay: $21 / hour
Schedule: Five 8-hour shifts per week. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, and be able to work alone and unsupervised
- Execellent "people skills" are necessary - must enjoy interaction with people
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Previous customer servicer experience required
- Must regularly use various office equipment such as computer, printer, calculator, fax machine, copier, and telephone
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity - verbal and written
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100349127944