Front Desk Agent - The Lion
Join our team at The Lion, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Lion, Vail's luxury property, is looking for an friendly Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you are a dependable and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Answering phone calls from guests, owners, and vendors
- Assisting guests and owners with concierge requests such and restaurant reservations, activities, transportation, and housekeeping requests
Work Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $20/ hour + potential for commissions
Schedule: 40 hours per week
- One year of guest service experience preferred
- Excellent guest service skills
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite parking
- Ski breaks
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.