Front Desk Agent - Vail Spa
Join our team at Vail Spa Condominiums, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
Our world class vacation rentals are a short walk to Vail Mountain, Lionshead Village and the Eagle Bahn Gondola, and located directly on the free in-town bus route for convenient access to Vail Village.
We are looking for a Front Desk Agent with previous customer service experience. In this position you will provide exceptional guest service, make reservations, offer concierge assistance and complete administrative tasks with attention to detail.
If you have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Meet and greet guests professionally and efficiently
- Fast and efficient check-in and check-out
- Reconcile all departures and arrivals throughout the day
- Handle all guest requests/complaints in a professional, prompt, courteous and discreet manner
- Be familiar with reservation policies and procedures and be capable of accurately booking reservations
- Maintain a good working relationship with other front desk staff members and other departments such as maintenance, group sales, housekeeping, etc.
- Be prepared to handle any emergency situation such as fire, power outage, or anything else requiring security or medical attention
- Possess a good working knowledge of area activities and restaurants, in order to inform guests and make recommendations
- Responsible for cleanliness of lobby and front office areas
- Answer phones in a courteous and timely manner, taking accurate and legible messages
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay: $20/ hour + Concierge Commission
Schedule: Varied schedule/ 40 hours per week. Days, evenings, weekends, holidays required.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, and be able to work alone and unsupervised for most of shift
- Excellent people skills - must enjoy interaction with people
- Work experience should include previous customer service
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds - such as a box of computer paper
- Must regularly use various office equipment such as computer, printer, calculator, fax machine, copier, and telephone
- Good communication skills are a necessity - verbal and written
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.