Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Wren at Vail, managed by East West Hospitality. If you are friendly and service oriented, we'd love to meet you!
- Greet and provide service to guests/owners
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Check in/Check Out guests
- Create Reservations for guests (from incoming calls & emails)
Location: The Wren at Vail - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, specific schedule to be determined
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Basic computer & phone skills
- Previous guest service experience preferred