Front Desk Agent
East West Hospitality at Tahoe is seeking a seasonal part-time Front Desk Agent for the Old Greenwood property in Truckee, CA. Front Desk Agents perform functions of guest services relating to check-in/ check-out of guests, which will require information sharing and cash/ credit card handling, answering telephones, responding to guest requests and completion of shift reports.
- Provide the best possible service to guests.
- Answer phones with a courteous and timely approach.
- Respond to guest and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
- Check in and out all owner and paying guests in a professional, courteous and informative manner.
- Ensure Hannah Marketing standards of service are delivered for services.
- Generate reports for lodging operations and guest services.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
1. I will be well - groomed.
2. I will smile.
3. I will make eye contact.
4. I will use attentive postures.
5. I will greet and welcome my guests.
6. I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions.
7. I will make suggestions.
8. I will be patient.
9. I will take responsibility for my inquiries and problems.
10. I will thank my guests.
This position reports to the Front Desk Manager.
Must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Strong attention to detail and ability to sit or stand for long periods of time. Self motivated and reliable. Must enjoy interaction with people.