Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Lion, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Lion, Vail's newest luxury property, is looking for an friendly Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you are a dependable and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Answering phone calls from guests, owners, and vendors
- Assisting guests and owners with concierge requests such and restaurant reservations, activities, transportation, and housekeeping requests
Work Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round and Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17.50 / hour + potential for commissions
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance for FTYR
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time for FTYR
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for FT Seasonal
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Onsite Parking in Lionshead Village
- Ski Breaks
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Epic Mountain Express Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- One year of guest service experience required.
- English Proficiency
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.