Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Vail Spa Condominiums, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an energetic and dependable Front Desk Agent. In this position you will provide exceptional guest service, make reservations, offer concierge assistance and complete administrative tasks with attention to detail. If you have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Meet, greet and interact with guests, owners and coworkers in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist guests and owners with check-in/check out
- Provide guest and owner assistance such as giving directions, sending and receiving packages, luggage assistance
- Respond to guest requests/complaints in a professional, prompt, courteous manner
- Receive reservation calls and provide accurate property/area information
- Respond and assist in emergency situations
- Provide concierge services
- Maintain clean and organized work spaces and lobby areas
- Complete various administrative tasks such as billing and scheduling
- Assist housekeeping and maintenance departments as needed, including pre-arrival condo inspections
- Communicate efficiently and professionally via email and phone
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay: $16 / hour + Concierge Commission
Schedule: Varied schedule/ 40 hours per week. Days, evenings, weekends, holidays required.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Prompt and dependable
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized and able to plan/prioritize, and consistently conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Previous customer service and reservation/sales experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Annual Bonus Program
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.