Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join the East West Hospitality team in Beaver Creek, CO!
We are looking for a reliable Front Desk Agent. If you enjoy working with people and are a good multi-tasker, we would love to meet you!
- Check in Guests and provide a welcoming environment for guests, owners, and fellow employees
- Inspect units prior to arrival and after departure
- Answer phones
- Deliver items as needed
- Work closely with property managers to resolve issues
- Conduct property walks (may involve changing lightbulbs, watering flowers, opening/closing pool, shoveling snow, and maintaining grills)
- Participate in paid On Call program 3-4 nights/month
Location: Highlands Lodge / Kiva - Beaver Creek CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18-19/hour
Schedule: Some weekends, nights, and holidays required. Manager on call shifts 3-4 nights a month are required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Hotel or other hospitality experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Parking in Beaver Creek
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.