Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Falcon Point Resort, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent to join our team! If you enjoy working with people, feel confident using a computer, and have happy and helpful disposition, we would love to meet you!
- Greet and welcome guests to our busy time-share property
- Check guests in and out of residences
- Handle guests requests
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs
- Act as concierge
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
Location: Falcon Point- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17.00/ hour
- Excellent verbal and written communication and telephone etiquette
- Candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task.
- English fluency required; Spanish preferred.
- Previous front desk or guest service experience and reservations experience preferred.
- Knowledge of RDP reservation software helpful, but not necessary.
Benefits & Perks:
- Convenient Location in Avon with Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.