Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Lodge at Lionshead, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent to support the day-to-day operations of the front office. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Greet everyone who walks through the front doors with genuine hospitality
- Check guests in and out, ensuring they have an efficient and informative front desk experience on both the phone and in person
- Coordinate flow of front office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, and maintaining lobby appearance
- Assist Guests with dinner and activity reservations, coordinate transportation, and answer questions regarding the area in general (shops, restaurants, activities)
- Handle requests for maintenance and housekeeping
- Handle all shipping & receiving of packages and luggage for front office and guests
- Assist with reservations as needed
Location: Lodge at Lionshead - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + Concierge Commissions
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Knowledge of Vail shops & restaurants
- Computer proficiency
- Must enjoy working independently
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.