Front Desk Agent
East West Hospitality at Tahoe is seeking full time year-round Front Desk Agent for the Old Greenwood property in Truckee, CA. Front Desk Agents perform functions of guest services relating to check-in/ check-out of guests, which will require information sharing and cash/ credit card handling, answering telephones, responding to guest requests and completion of shift reports.
- Provide the best possible service to guests.
- Answer phones with a courteous and timely approach.
- Respond to guest and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
- Check in and out all owner and paying guests in a professional, courteous and informative manner.
- Ensure Hannah Marketing standards of service are delivered for services.
- Generate reports for lodging operations and guest services.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
1. I will be well - groomed
2. I will smile
3. I will make eye contact
4. I will use attentive postures
5. I will greet and welcome my guests
6. I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
7. I will make suggestions
8. I will be patient
9. I will take responsibility for my inquiries and problems
10. I will thank my guests
This position reports to the Front Desk Manager.
Must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Strong attention to detail and ability to sit or stand for long periods of time. Self motivated and reliable. Must enjoy interaction with people.
All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.