Front Desk Agent
The Lion, one of Vail's newest luxury properties, is looking for a friendly Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you are dependable and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Answering phone calls from guests, owners, and vendors
- Assisting guests and owners with concierge requests such and restaurant reservations, activities, transportation, and housekeeping requests
Location: The Lion, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP, can be flexible for the right candidate
Pay Rate: $19 / hour + potential for commissions
Schedule: 40 hours per week
- One year of guest service experience
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski Breaks!
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Onsite Garage Parking in Lionshead Village
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.