Front Desk Agent
The Kiva in Beaver Creek is looking for an friendly Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you are a dependable and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Provide a high level of guest service to owners and guests
- Come to work on time and have a clean presentable appearance
- Check in guests, prepare arrival packets, answer phones,
- Respond to owner and guest requests, work to solve issues
- Schedule and follow up on maintenance and housekeeping requests
- Complete pre and post arrival unit inspections
- Perform daily property walks: change lightbulbs, cover/uncover pool, shovel snow, maintain grills, and ensure cleanliness of property.
- Perform basic home repairs
- Be part of the Manager on Call program 3-4 nights per month
Location: Kiva, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: November 15, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $18 - $19 / hour DOE
Schedule: The front desk is open 8am-6pm, 7 days /week. We offer four 10-hour shifts or five 8-hour shifts - you choose! Must be available weekends and be flexible.
- Guest service and communication skills
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems
- Detail oriented
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- Onsite Parking (Even on days off... Ski-in-ski-out!)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.