Front Desk Agent
Join our team at Solaris Residences, located in the center of Vail Village! Managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent. This is a great opportunity to begin or continue to grow your career in hospitality at one of Vail's premier properties. If you are a professional with a proven work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver genuine hospitality to guests and owners from check-in to check-out
- Communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone while responding to guest and owner requests and concerns
- Maximize revenue through up-selling and sales strategy
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support operations and goals
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $19 / hr
Schedule: Two available shifts; morning: 7am-3pm or evening: 3pm-11pm (occasionally, this shift could change to 12pm-8pm).
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer service
- Previous hotel experience a plus
- Spanish knowledge a plus, but not required
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.